SafeGroup

Pełna wersja: ESET Mobile Security 3 Beta dla Androida
Aktualnie przeglądasz uproszczoną wersję forum. Kliknij tutaj, by zobaczyć wersję z pełnym formatowaniem.
Pojawiła się nowa wersja ESET-a dla Androida w wersji beta
Kod:
ESET®, the global leader in proactive digital protection with a record 10 years of consecutive VB100 awards for its ESET NOD32® technology, is releasing for testing the next generation of ESET Mobile Security BETA for Android smartphones and tablets. The new BETA version has an improved user interface and full integration of Anti-Theft into the web interface of my.eset.com.

With the new feature, after registering on my.eset.com and pairing the device, the user will be able to remotely wipe all stored information including SD card; track device location; trigger remote siren; create front/back camera snapshots or send customizable on screen message to a potential finder. Moreover, if the device battery hits critical level, the last position is sent to my.eset.com. In addition, the new version of ESET Mobile Security BETA provides several engine improvements including On-charge Scan; ignore list for whitelisting threats; editable scan log and a host of fixes and improvements.

[Aby zobaczyć linki, zarejestruj się tutaj]

Aby zapisać się do beta testów, trzeba dołączyć do tej grupy na Google+

[Aby zobaczyć linki, zarejestruj się tutaj]