SafeGroup

Pełna wersja: Hosts Block - blokowanie niebezpiecznych adresów/stron
Aktualnie przeglądasz uproszczoną wersję forum. Kliknij tutaj, by zobaczyć wersję z pełnym formatowaniem.
Na Wildesrach pokazał się wątek na temat prywatnego projektu jednego z uzytkowników (Brocke) - program nazwano po prostu Hosts Block i jego nazwa właściwie mówi wszystko na temat funkcji programu. Autor tak opisuje aplikację

Cytat:I've created an app that uses malwaredomainlist.c0m host file or MVPS Host File list and update the host file with new IP address/website that are harmful to your PC.

Hosts Block will auto check every 8 hours for updates for each Host file that is selected and update the Host file if need be.
If you would like to try or use it feel free.

[Aby zobaczyć linki, zarejestruj się tutaj]

Program jest w nieustającym rozwoju i co jakiś czas dodawane są nowe możliwości, głównie listy szkodliwych/niebezpiecznych stron...zmiany z dziś

Cytat:Update:

I've added the option for MVPS Host file and MDL host file you can have both or one or the other. Hosts Block will update each or one or the other depending on options selected.
Startup with Windows is now Default.
MVPS host file is the default.

these options can be changed in the Options menu.

Please uninstall old version and reinstall.

Strona programu i pobieranie

(20.08.2015, 09:05)ichito napisał(a):

Na Wildesrach pokazał się wątek na temat prywatnego projektu jednego z uzytkowników (Brocke) - program nazwano po prostu Hosts Block i jego nazwa właściwie mówi wszystko na temat funkcji programu. Autor tak opisuje aplikację

Cytat:I've created an app that uses malwaredomainlist.c0m host file or MVPS Host File list and update the host file with new IP address/website that are harmful to your PC.

Hosts Block will auto check every 8 hours for updates for each Host file that is selected and update the Host file if need be.
If you would like to try or use it feel free.

Program jest w nieustającym rozwoju i co jakiś czas dodawane są nowe możliwości, głównie listy szkodliwych/niebezpiecznych stron...zmiany z dziś

Cytat:Update:

I've added the option for MVPS Host file and MDL host file you can have both or one or the other. Hosts Block will update each or one or the other depending on options selected.
Startup with Windows is now Default.
MVPS host file is the default.

these options can be changed in the Options menu.

Please uninstall old version and reinstall.

Strona programu i pobieranie

Używał ktoś tego ??. Warto to zainstalować ??
Po pierwsze - nie musisz cytować całego posta nad tobą, naprawdę Suspicious
Po drugie - dodawanie reguł do hosts nie spowolni bardzo nowego komputera, program nie wydaje się być bardzo skomplikowany, o ile te listy nie będą zawierały jakichś dziwnych reguł, wydaje się być ok.

Aż sam sprawdzę Suspicious
Kilka zmian i lista ostatnich
Cytat:What have I have completed so far and tested

- Exclusions
Done - Host file Encrypting the backup
Done - Host file Decrypting for host file restore
Done - Added in a auto update that is silent and works in the back ground.
Done - EDIT: Also going to add Limited account support - under limit accounts Auto update, Manual update, and Options will all be disabled.

W planach jest możliwość dodawania reguł ze źródeł własnych użytkownika.

Nowa wersja - poprzednia powinna być odinstalowana przed aktualizacją.

Nowa wersja

Cytat:Program update: Hosts Block 1.22

Added - option to Automatically Flush DNS at update
Added - Update frequencies of 24 Hours, 8 Hours, 4 Hours
Added - Under "File" Support options for Forum (wilderssecurity.com) and Facebook to post a question.
Added - At update check of new hosts file Hosts Block will now check for program updates also and alert.
Bug Fix - When right clicking tray icon and select "open" sometimes main GUI wouldn't open.
Bug Fix - When double click the tray icon sometime the main GUI wouldn't open.

Download:

or right click tray icon and select "Program Update"
i strona programu na FB

Kolejne wydania i lista zmian

Cytat:Program Update: Hosts Block 1.2.5

Added - Restore default windows hosts file. In "Backup" menu
Added - Open hosts file location in windows. In "Commands" menu
Added - System tray "Updates" menu for (Program updates and Hosts file updates)

--------------------

Program Update: Hosts Block 1.2.7

Added - Now able to add 5 custom sources (In Options>Hosts File>Advanced)
Bug fix - Program updating at windows startup, Hosts Block would sometimes crash and not update.

---------------------

Program Update: Hosts Block 1.2.9

Mainly GUI Improvements
Added - In "Other Sources" window you now can clear the "Name" and "URL" fields by clicking "clear"
Added - Text in Other Sources help field letting users know closing the windows saves changes.
Added - Text to "Options" window by letting users know closing the Options windows does save changes.
Bug fix - Hosts Block wouldn't start if no internet connection available at windows startup. This is now fixed.

Cytat:Program Update: Hosts Block 1.3.2

Added - Active protection: Includes two mode Alerting and Silent. Silent is Default.
Added - Custom entries allow the user to add in custom entries without the worry of over write.

Also note when needing the edit the hosts file you will need to do the editing from with the Hosts Block GUI and click save. This is a must because of the Active Protection will overwrite your changes for security reasons.

Right now there isn't a way to turn off Active protection. Ill wait to see what people think and if I should add in that option.
Also to note that every 25 seconds Hosts Block checks the Hash value if changed.

Download:

Kolejne wersje i zmiany do trzech ostatnich
Cytat:Program Update: Hosts Block 1.4.8

Added - Option to disable Active Protection
Added - Option to disable Auto Updating of hosts file
Removed - Donate button at top.
Removed - Links in Hosts file view that would show as URL's
Cytat:Program Update: Hosts Block 1.5.1

Added - Ability change from 0.0.0.0 to 127.0.0.1 and visa versa

Added - Ability to remove Commented line, right click and height a line to remove.
Entries >Exclusions > Remove commented line you can view and remove lines if need be.

Added - option to set Hosts file to read only. Note this will disable Active Protection as it wont be need.

Added - Detection if Hosts file is read only by user. Hosts Block will remove the Read only to update hosts file and then re add the read only to the hosts file.
Cytat:Program Update: Hosts Block 1.5.2

Changed - Options window, now tabbed view for a cleaner look.
Changed - Backup > Restore > Now called "Restore from backup"
Added - Online/Offline checking of hosts file databases for MVPS hosts file and MDL Hosts file.
Added - Online/Offline checking of hosts file link in Other sources.
Added - "Open in" option. Now you are able to use your favorite tool to edit the hosts file. Just right click the hosts file in Hosts Block.
Added - Paste option in Exclusions list, Just right click the windows and you now paste full lists in the exclusions.

Download:

(26.10.2015, 08:04)ichito napisał(a):

Kolejne wersje i zmiany do trzech ostatnich
Cytat:Program Update: Hosts Block 1.4.8

Added - Option to disable Active Protection
Added - Option to disable Auto Updating of hosts file
Removed - Donate button at top.
Removed - Links in Hosts file view that would show as URL's
Cytat:Program Update: Hosts Block 1.5.1

Added - Ability change from 0.0.0.0 to 127.0.0.1 and visa versa

Added - Ability to remove Commented line, right click and height a line to remove.
Entries >Exclusions > Remove commented line you can view and remove lines if need be.

Added - option to set Hosts file to read only. Note this will disable Active Protection as it wont be need.

Added - Detection if Hosts file is read only by user. Hosts Block will remove the Read only to update hosts file and then re add the read only to the hosts file.
Cytat:Program Update: Hosts Block 1.5.2

Changed - Options window, now tabbed view for a cleaner look.
Changed - Backup > Restore > Now called "Restore from backup"
Added - Online/Offline checking of hosts file databases for MVPS hosts file and MDL Hosts file.
Added - Online/Offline checking of hosts file link in Other sources.
Added - "Open in" option. Now you are able to use your favorite tool to edit the hosts file. Just right click the hosts file in Hosts Block.
Added - Paste option in Exclusions list, Just right click the windows and you now paste full lists in the exclusions.

Download:

-
Rozwiązanie bardzo ciekawe. Czy ktoś u Nas tego używa czy używał?
pozdrawiam

Ja korzystam z alternatywy HostsMan i program znakomicie usprawnia zaporę z pokaźną czarną listą adresów.
(26.10.2015, 10:08)Quassar napisał(a):

Ja korzystam z alternatywy HostsMan i program znakomicie usprawnia zaporę z pokaźną czarną listą adresów.

ale co lepsza te alternatywa czy jak? jakieś obciążenie procka odczuwalne?
To raczej nie obciąża w niczym ale niektóre sporadyczne osoby mają problemy z dłuższym wczytywanie stron u mnie ten efekt nie występuje.