SafeGroup
Comodo Internet Security - Wersja do druku

+- SafeGroup (https://safegroup.pl)
+-- Dział: Bezpieczeństwo (https://safegroup.pl/forum-10.html)
+--- Dział: Pakiety Internet Security (https://safegroup.pl/forum-11.html)
+--- Wątek: Comodo Internet Security (/thread-81.html)

RE: Comodo Internet Security - Apocalypse - 22.12.2016

Jest final 10tki.

[Aby zobaczyć linki, zarejestruj się tutaj]

Hello Everybody !! Smile Smile

Keep calm and here we’re very excited to announce that Brand New Comodo Internet Security 10 with Secure Shopping is released! :-TU

New born Comodo Internet Security 10 is ready for you to download and install! We have worked on a number of new features and improvements according to your feedbacks and finally we are ready to share with you our brand new version!

It was a long road since we keep discussing on usability, performance, improvements and new features for Comodo Internet Security new version. Listening to our user’s voice, here we have created a user friendly but more powerful system to protect you online & offline!!

A Unique Protection Tool with CPU Enforced OS Virtualization (Automatic Containment)

As a core element of Comodo Internet Security seamless protection, Default Deny Posture is now even more improved and easy to use.

Default Deny Posture provides a trust verdict on 100% of the files. This avoids false positives.

We use a variety of techniques to evaluate unknown files. This approach provides both protection and detection.

For example, we use whitelisting and blacklisting for protection and advanced file analysis and human evaluation for detection.

Something important to note is that if something is unknown, it is automatically put into containment where it runs until a verdict can be rendered on whether it is good or bad.

MALWARE PROBLEM SOLVED !

ALL–IN-ONE SECURITY SUITE including CPU Enforced OS Virtualization and True security for online banking and shopping for Free!

Run any file virtually; no matter if it is a harmful file or not. It can not harm your PC!

Virtual Desktop creates a safe play zone for children as well as yourself. Whenever they download games or run an application, they also might change the wallpaper, default font sizes etc. They even may pick up viruses in the process of web surfing! For parents to change and un-do these actions, sandbox and virtual desktop would be a useful tool for their safety. While they exit the Virtual desktop, they will be able to reset the inside content so that will get rid of any malicious application / file.

DO YOU SHOP AND BANK ONLINE? WE GUARANTEE YOUR PROTECTION!

Stay home and Shop & Bank online securely! When you shop & bank online inside Secure Shopping environment, your security and privacy is guaranteed. Not only while browsing in the internet , doing online shopping and banking but also while running VPN clients and file sharing clients such as Drop Box and any shopping app inside Secure Shopping !

True security for online banking and shopping (:s*)

Comodo Secure Shopping is one new major feature in CIS 10 which provides unbeatable security for online banking and shopping sessions. When using Secure Shopping, websites will open inside a security-hardened virtual environment which is isolated from the rest of your computer. This creates a threat resistant tunnel between you and your target website which cannot be monitored or attacked by any other processes running on your computer!

(:s*) (:s*) Watch Secure Shopping Introduction Video On Youtube:

A Brand New User Interface

We focused on increasing the simplicity, usability and the consistency with our new user interface design. In every step ; we pay attention to make a product that is user-friendly and increased the navigation in between settings and main tasks. We have tried to provide you the best user experience on this full protection product, Comodo Internet Security V10 ! It is now even more powerful with its new tools !

LET’S START THIS UNIQE EXPERIENCE NOW!!

Please take your time and watch introduction video for Comodo Internet Security version 10 new features:

(:s*) (:s*) Watch Comodo Internet Securtity New Features Introduction Video On Youtube:

So let’s check the new features, improvements and fixes handled within this release as below and thank you very much for your cooperation and support! We are waiting for your precious feedbacks!

PS: Please note that updates are not available for now, existing users on v8.x can make a re-installation for CIS 10 latest version.

What's New in Comodo Internet Security 10?

•Secure Shopping - Now included in the free package!

This unique tool provides extreme security for online banking and shopping by allowing you to connect to the internet from within a highly secure, virtual environment.

Secure Shopping will be available with CIS free, CIS Pro and CIS Complete packages .

Protection points for Secure Shopping can be listed as:

- Connect to sensitive websites from inside a dedicated, security-hardened environment.

- Key-logger prevention stops hackers from recording your keystrokes.

- Built in antivirus blocks online viruses, worms and Trojans.

-Takeover protection warns you if there is a remote connection to your computer

- Prevents hackers and malware taking screenshots of your session

- Blocks man-in-the-middle attacks by detecting fake SSL certificates

- Process isolation hides sensitive personal data from other processes.

But Secure Shopping isn't just for the internet! You can now run any application you want inside the secure environment to protect it from hostile processes.

-Run applications installed on your endpoint

Users have the ability to run not only browsers but any application in Secure Shopping.

-Remote Connection Protection

Users receive an alert if CIS detects a remote connection during a Secure Shopping session.

-Screenshot Protection

Any screenshots taken of the Secure Shopping environment will be automatically blacked-out, preventing hackers and malware from taking captures of sensitive online information.

• Brand New User Interface Themes

Simplicity and usability are the focus of Arcadia and Lycia themes.

• Internet Security Essentials

Real-time SSL certificate checker protects you from fake websites that try to steal your confidential information

Internet Security Essentials, will be available with both Comodo Internet Security, Comodo Antivirus and Comodo Firewall products !

•Web Installers

Our new installers mean users always get the most up-to-date version of CIS, even if you download an old build from a 3rd party website.

•Unblock Applications

Ever tried to run a program only to find your security software is blocking it - then can't figure out what you need to do to get it running? Our new ‘unblock applications’ feature allows you to release applications with a single click from whatever security component has blocked them.

•Firewall Advanced

Comodo Firewall lovers here ! Comodo provides you the option to use Unlimited Live Expert Virus Removal with Firewall Advanced package including Geekbuddy 7/24 live help service!

•CIS Complete package with 50 GB Cloud Backup

Complete package version now has an integration with Acronis supported 50 GB Cloud Back up system. It backs up files to a secure online virtual vault. Includes 50GB of free backup space (Upgrades available).

What's Improved?

• Wordings, icons, navigation, consistency, usability.

• Internal improvements to file hash tracking.

• Internal improvements to file rating system.

• Various bug fixes and tweaks.

Download Location

Comodo Internet Security 10

Size: 5.3M ( 5453504 )
MD5: 51a98606f9026a4f19f3bf5ea958cf24
SHA1: faf171b387d4347e8a030dd818389fae010aa87c

Comodo Antivirus 10

MD5: f22dc9048a8c37336accfa5a5ca559ab
SHA1: b42a718aebcefa8c45817bf6743abb3b14235f44

Comodo Firewall 10

MD5: 4ea2727243090623284869d5b8dfff51
SHA1: eca56cef8b173665dd433b7b538d1da114e103d5

Jak dla mnie to nic się nie zmieniło. Silnik AV taki sam jak był. FW i HIPS działa tak samo. Miałabyć też nowa ikonka w trayu. Ja mam starą. Trochę słabo jak na rok roboty no bo menu to chyba można było pomalować szybciej...

RE: Comodo Internet Security - Blade - 21.01.2017

Dzisiaj Comodo ma u mnie wielki plus Smile
Wczoraj zgłosiłem FP poprzez stronę WWW a dziś o 7 rano dostałem odpowiedź na e-mail.

RE: Comodo Internet Security - Blade - 27.01.2017

Chyba znalazłem bug w CIS.
Bezpieczne Zakupy nie zawsze wyłapują wejście na stronę która znajduję się na ich liście.
Tak przy okazji wiadomo coś na temat Polskiego tłumaczenia? Minęło już sporo czasu od znalezienia tłumacza a część programu dalej nie przetłumaczona..

RE: Comodo Internet Security - morphiusz - 27.01.2017

1. Wspomniany przez Ciebie bug z SS jest znany. Zauważ, że ten problem występuje raczej na przeglądarkach innych niż IE/Edge.
2. Żaden tłumacz się nie znalazł Smile Ktoś tam się deklarował, ale ostatecznie zamilkł. Sam podjąłem się tłumaczenia - kolejna aktualizacja da 100% UI w języku polskim.

RE: Comodo Internet Security - Blade - 28.01.2017

Rozumiem.
No cóż tak to z ludźmi czasem bywa. Faktycznie używam FF Smile

RE: Comodo Internet Security - Mikołaj - 28.01.2017

Pewnie przestraszył się, jak zobaczył, ile jest linijek do tłumaczenia. Smile

RE: Comodo Internet Security - Blade - 29.01.2017

Możliwe ale chyba nie było tego aż tak dużo to chyba kwestia uaktualnienia tłumaczenia.
Ale to tylko takie moje gdybanie Smile
Fakt że trzeba poświęcić temu trochę czasu
W każdym razie masz ode mnie duży plus morphiusz Smile

RE: Comodo Internet Security - Quassar - 29.01.2017

Ja zrobiłem pełne tłumaczenie do WinPrivacy łącznie z FAQ i HELP plikiem i nawet nie raczył dodać scotty... siedziałem pare dni po kilka godzin.

RE: Comodo Internet Security - Tajny Współpracownik - 29.01.2017

XD a tłumaczenie Online Armor zajęło mi jakieś 3 lata Grin
Co ciekawe, byłem nawet szykowany na forum Dobrych Programów (redakcja tego serwisu nie reagowała) za to, że długo to trwało, choć to Emsisoft długo zwlekał (?). No i co, OA podziałał z polskim tłumaczeniem jakiś roczek dwa lata.

RE: Comodo Internet Security - morphiusz - 30.01.2017

Aż tak dużo nie było (zebrało się trochę z SecureShopping, instalatora i interfejsu CIS troszkę) no ale jednak poświęcić chwilę trzeba. Znacznie więcej jest z CCAV (tam nic nie jest ruszone), ale ja już nie mam na to czasu.

RE: Comodo Internet Security - morphiusz - 05.02.2017

Comodo i tradycyjny antywirus vs cerber wewnątrz pliku Worda

RE: Comodo Internet Security - Tajny Współpracownik - 29.03.2017

Comodo (właściwie Firewall Pro) zrobił mi totalną kaszanę na W10 Creators Update. W załączniku zrzuty. Po odinstalowaniu CFP i restarcie, wszystko wróciło do normy.

RE: Comodo Internet Security - Apocalypse - 29.03.2017

(29.03.2017, 09:24)Tajny Współpracownik napisał(a):

Comodo (właściwie Firewall Pro) zrobił mi totalną kaszanę na W10 Creators Update. W załączniku zrzuty. Po odinstalowaniu CFP i restarcie, wszystko wróciło do normy.

Ja właśnie myślałem, że to MS zwalił aktualizację. Jak wpadłeś na to, że to Comodo?
Czyli trzeba odinstalować Comodo i dopiero zainstalować CU i potem Comodo?

Przed aktualizacją nie miałem w ogóle Comodo. Zaktualizowałem Windowsa, zainstalowałem Comodo i od razu po restarcie miałem takie objawy, więc było wiadomo kto zawinił, tym bardziej że tylko Comodo dodałem zaraz po aktualizacji, żadnego innego softu nie instalowałem.

Ja miałem. Ta aktualizacja bez problemu Ci się zainstalowała? Miałem jakąś dziwną grafikę przy "przygotowywaniu aktualizacji" i myślałem, że dlatego nie poszła...

Wszystko jest okej, jedynie znowu wywaliło mi sterownik drukarki i skanera - Ricoh SP112SU.

Czyli co byś poradził? Wywalić Comodo, zostać na Defenderze do czasu nowej wersji?

Teraz masz starszą wersję Windowsa i zainstalowane Comodo? Pytanie na czym Ci zależy, na najnowszym Windowsie czy na Comodo. Trzeba zgłosić ten błąd do Comodo, może poprawią szybko, np. tuż po oficjalnej premierze Creators Update.

Ale w najnowszym CU Defender jest już zespolony z panelem sterowanie i nawet ładnie to wygląda. Choć wiadomo, co raz mniej ustawień mamy... :/

Tak. Teraz mam Anniversary i cały pakiet od Comodo. Bym to zostawił ale korci mnie Creators :-). Ten defender wg niektórych jest wystarczający i już całkiem niezły. Cóż, chyba rzeczywiście poczekam. Konto na Comodo mam to mogę zgłosić ale nie wiem czy to naprawią szybko...
Cóż. Dzięki.

Najrozsądniej zgłosić i poczekać chwilę. Tym bardziej, że nie wiemy ile osób tego doświadcza, zwłaszcza gdy Creators Update nie miał jeszcze premiery. A jeśli błąd jest poważny i dotyka mnóstwo osób, to nie będziemy długo czekali. Także może się okazać że po zgłoszeniu do Comodo, poczekamy chwilę i na premierze CU będziemy mieli działający pakiet od Comodo Wink.

A ja zaktualizowałem system tylko dla trybu nocnego - zamiennik f.lux Wink