VoodooShield
chyba że masz kopie systemu już z zainstalowanym programem Smile
Warstwy ochrony

1)Ograniczenie/blokowanie dostępu do danych/aplikacji
2)Odizolowanie i tworzenie osobnych baz danych/aplikacji
3)Kopia zapasowa systemu/ważnych danych.
4)Wykrywanie i kasowanie wirusów/złośliwych aplikacji.
Odpowiedz
Ostatnie wieści...z wczoraj...tym razem z forum MT, gdzie Dan wciąż bywa, ale jak zapowiada nie będzie robił tego już tak często. Widać sytuacja z Wildersami mu dopiekła i chce ostudzić nastroje nie tylko forumowiczów, ale również samemu nabrać dystansu. Był naprawdę tytanem pracy, chcąc sprostać oczekiwaniom użytkowników i to widać odbiło się w postaci zbyt osobistego podejścia do sprawy.
Mamy więc w niedługich planach wersję 4, która wprowadzi nieco nowości

Cytat:Here's the thing... I will still be posting on forums, but not nearly as much as I did in the past, for a lot of reasons.

First, VS 4.0 has a fully automated error reporting system, and it is already up and running. Users no longer need to report errors or send log files... I will see the errors in real time and can fix them very quickly and efficiently, without going back and forth on posts. I am hoping there will not be that many errors in VS 4.0 since I am spending massive amounts of time making sure everything is just right. Although, since a lot of the code was completely rewritten from the ground up, there is bound to be a few errors. But anyway, posts that were related to users reporting errors are no longer necessary, so that will reduce the number of posts significantly. Really, the only other posts would be related to user suggestions on improvements and new features.

Second, I think a lot of times, it is quite easy for people to misunderstand each other when using text alone to communicate. I know a lot of times I will post something, and read it again a few weeks later, and realize that what I posted could easily be misunderstood. So I think when VS 4.0 is ready, after I take a short break (believe me, I need a break, VS 4.0 was very long and difficult), I will probably fire up our youtube channel and create video responses... something like that. It will be much easier and more efficient to explain certain things. I think it would also be really cool to hold live youtube sessions while coding VS, where you guys can see the code and I can explain things in detail, and we can kind of work on the code together. I am not sure our attorneys will let me do that or not, but I will ask them. I have some other ideas, e.g. live malware testing sessions, and we will talk about them soon.

Don't get me wrong... I am still going to be posting in forums, but the thing is, I would prefer to be able to post somewhere that is more casual (I love to joke around), and also not have to deal with my posts (and supporting posts from users) being deleted... especially when the post proves my point and has the potential to put an end to a disagreement... and especially after spending so much time writing the posts.

I really love interacting with VS's users... you guys have been great, and I appreciate everything you guys have done for VS and myself. But I have never appreciated the drama that is created by a handful of VS haters. Our time here is limited, and I am not going to spend my time arguing with haters on security forums. The various poll results speak for themselves, which is evidence that the majority of people know the truth.

Thanks again guys... I still have a lot more to finish up on VS 4.0, but I am getting close. Sorry it is taking so long, talk to you soon!

[Aby zobaczyć linki, zarejestruj się tutaj]

"Bezpieczeństwo jest podróżą, a nie celem samym w sobie - to nie jest problem, który można rozwiązać raz na zawsze"
"Zaufanie nie stanowi kontroli, a nadzieja nie jest strategią"
Odpowiedz
Niedługo powinna pojawić sie wersja v4 informacje z malwaretips

danb, post: 667323, member: 62850 napisał(a):Hehehe, how funny [Obrazek: clear.png].  I actually just now finished VS 4.0, and all that is left to do is to migrate the users from the old database to the new one, so that VS will hopefully register properly for everyone... that is really the only thing I am concerned about.  It should go pretty well though, and I should be finished with it sometime tonight or tomorrow.

Sorry that this took a lot long than I initially thought... but I kept adding and tweaking stuff... even Alex was telling me that I needed to wrap it up and release it [Obrazek: clear.png].

There are a few things that I need to let you guys know.  The web management console is ready, but Alex had to wait on me to finish up my part before he can implement all of the features.  The important thing is that it is up and running... and it will not take him long at all to add all of the new features and settings to the WMC that I added to VS.  The better news... my part is done!!!!!!  That was a rough 2 or so months, but it was also a heck of a lot of fun.  Everything went really well for the most part... especially considering all of the changes that were made.  Obviously there will be a few small bugs or adjustments that we will need to make, but overall, VS 4.0 is extremely solid... it has never ran so well.

The only "bad" news is that I completely reworked all of the databases, it is going to be difficult or impossible to migrate settings and whitelists from VS 3.0 to VS 4.0.  It might be possible, but it is probably best that everyone start with new databases... they changed significantly.  Besides, VS auto trains even faster than before.

Also, the new rules feature turned out well beyond my expectations.  I even implemented the feature where you guys can share your rulesets with each other... it will be interesting what all rules that you guys come up with to limit blocks as much as possible, while still remaining secure.  The rules feature is centered around Allow Rules... the idea being that we create rules to safely allow as much good stuff as possible, without putting the system at risk.  You can also create Block Rules, but they will not be used nearly as much as the Allow Rules.

Anyway, this is just the first implementation of the rules feature... I think we can expand it the concept a lot.  The whole idea being that users should be able to design their own custom AV engine, very quickly and easily.  I mean, you can write an entire ruleset in the matter of minutes.  There are tons of other features and little tweaks that I included as well, but just never got around to implementing them.  Finally, a couple of months ago I decided to just go for it... and I am really happy how everything turned out, and hopefully you guys will be too.

Anyway, I am excited for you guys to try it!  As soon as I am finished migrating all of the users, I will post VS 4.0... possibly tonight, but if not for sure tomorrow or Monday at the very, very latest.  Thank you guys!
Odpowiedz
Kolejna wersja naprawiająca raczej drobne błędy
Cytat:
Cytat:Here is the 4.01 beta, hopefully the registration issue is fixed… if not, I will see if Alex can take a look at it asap.

The token issue (VoodooShield starting on startup with the service) may or may not be fixed, but if it is not, I added some logging that will provide a specific error code that will help us narrow it down.

I was not able to duplicate the high CPU utilization that is a result of the scan child processes feature… so if someone can send me a link to a file that causes this issue, please do. It will be a very, very easy fix once I can reproduce the error… high CPU utilization errors are always easy to fix once you can reproduce them.

Other than that, there are around 10 or so other bug fixes included in this version.

There were a few bugs in the new rules feature, and the custom folders feature, but I believe they are resolved now. If either of these features do not behave as expected, please let me know. If you can provide a way for me to produce the unexpected behavior, that will be even better.

Everything seems to be going extremely well, and are getting very, very close to a stable VS 4.0… I would not be surprised if we can wrap this up in less than a week. Thank you guys for your help, I will catch up asap!

You should be able to install over the top of the old versions of VS… but if you run into trouble, please uninstall the old version, reboot, and reinstall (and please let me know if you had an issue with installing over the top).

"Bezpieczeństwo jest podróżą, a nie celem samym w sobie - to nie jest problem, który można rozwiązać raz na zawsze"
Odpowiedz
No i "po herbacie"...z niewyjaśnionych powodów Dan został zbanowany również na MT...nie wiem, czy przypadkiem powodem był jakiś nie do końca chyba ukryty konflikt z jednym z deweloperów znanego oprogramowania. Nie ma na razie wiadomości, co dalej z programem i jego rozwojem, co naprawdę jest bardzo smutne i w sumie przykre.

Cytat:
Cytat:askmark said:  
Cytat:boredog said:
Appears Dan has been banned from this forum too. At least that is what I heard as of today. Not sure the reason. But have a pretty good idea of some that had something to do with it. And so if this is true, Dan no longer has a forum we can go to. [Obrazek: clear.png]
I am sure this will make the competitors a bit more happy. Hint Hint

If it's true then its real shame and a great loss. Although, as far as I'm concerned, VS has no real competition, only those who seek to discredit it.

Cytat: boredog said:
Cytat:askmark said:
If it's true then its real shame and a great loss. Although, as far as I'm concerned, VS has no real competition, only those who seek to discredit it.

That is what I am saying . Guess the only thing to do is send him an e-mail but since he is so busy, might not get an answer.

Ostatnia wersja linkowana na MT to 4.12

Odpowiedz
Ja też zostałem usunięty na z forum programy za darmo bo przyczepiłem się nie miłego faktu że admini czy też jakiś ważniejszy mod który pozyskiwali klucze które miały być dostępne w konkursie w celach promocyjnych tak na prawdę szły na sprzedasz 1 dział poniżej wątku co było bardzo nie w porządku i trzeba było usunąć niewygodnego świadka.
Warstwy ochrony

1)Ograniczenie/blokowanie dostępu do danych/aplikacji
2)Odizolowanie i tworzenie osobnych baz danych/aplikacji
3)Kopia zapasowa systemu/ważnych danych.
4)Wykrywanie i kasowanie wirusów/złośliwych aplikacji.
Odpowiedz
Wygląda na to, że jest oficjalne forum dla VS...wątki, co prawda są już z 2015 roku, ale zarówno na Wildersach jak i MT jest ono linkowane po ostatnich wydarzeniach i zwiększył się nieco ruch w wątkach

Odpowiedz
Nareszcie...jest wersja stabilna 4.15.

Listy zmian na aktywnym forum VS nie znalazłem.

Odpowiedz
Zainstalowałem pierwszy raz VS i mam pewien kłopot z przeglądarkami w trybach Always On, Smart i Autopilot. Strony na nowych kartach długo się wczytują /nawet pół minuty/. Natomiast, gdy już jestem w danej karcie, to odświeżanie bądź uruchamianie podstron przebiega sprawnie.
Program wcześniej dłużej pochodził w trybie "uczenia się". VS nie ma się z czym gryźć, bo wyłączyłem to i owo, a zresztą identycznie sprawa wygląda na maszynie wirtualnej przy czystym Windowsie.
Odpowiedz
Na oficjalnej stronie jest dostępna wersja stabilna 4.17

Wersja stabilna 4.18
Cytat:Here is the latest version that includes Softmaker and a couple of media players that I did not think of adding to our anti-exploit... this version should also reduce any odd blocks that you guys might have experienced. But if anyone experiences an unexpected block, please let me know!

ale Dan napisał:
Cytat:Anyway, 4.18 had a bug because I completely forgot that I had updated a dll and did not include it in the build.  So whether you are having issues with 4.18 or not, it would not be a bad idea to uninstall 4.18, reboot and reinstall this version. /4.18 b/
więc lepiej korzystać z tego:

Zemana AntiLogger+SS Premium+Shadow Defender+Dashlane+StartupStar+Keriver 1-Click Restore Free
Odpowiedz
To może być możliwe...tak mi się wydaje...bo teraz w najbardziej popularnych przeglądarkach każda karta to osobny proces i jako taki VS pewnie analizuje/filtruje za każdym razem.
Odpowiedz
Ostatnia wersja nieco u nas "zakurzonego" VS - Dan ciągle pracuje i co jakiś czas aktualizuje swój soft, poniżej więc cały post w związku z wersją 4.28

Cytat:Hey everyone, I just released 4.28 to the public, you can download it here:    

Or it will auto update when VS starts.

I was going to post 4.28 on here, but there were only a few very small changes... one was a change that will further limit command line blocks, one was fixing an issue with git.exe since it is treated as a vulnerable process (all of the github type apps should work great with VS now), and a user suggested that if a password is enabled in VS, that the user is only prompted when they try to change to a less aggressive mode.

SHA-256: ca76e36595e83605ae07d76f15f6fcc3cf7ec77b60aced1d9f8b94c6feca25a5

Thank you guys for all of your help!  That should be it for now.  I am going to take a couple weeks break from coding and work on some marketing items (unless some major bug appears out of nowhere).  This will give me time to think about what VS 5.0 should look like, and then you guys and I will discuss everything to make sure we are on the right path.

Odpowiedz
Dawno nic nowego nie było o VS, a program wciąż jest w rozwoju jakby co. Poniżej info za MT
Cytat:From Dan at VoodooShield

« Reply #789 on: August 01, 2018, 11:35:03 pm »
Hey guys, here is 4.52… it is pretty much ready for public release. The only thing that I did not fix was the VoodooAi column sorting, but I will do that soon.
Here is what was fixed…

- The driver was causing some slowdown and weird issues on some systems and this was fixed
- hh.exe and helppane.exe are fixed
- The anti-exploit list in Advanced settings weird graphics issue is fixed
- The “"Same settings for all users" issue should be fixed, but if not, please let me know
- Auto Block is in red now
- Several other small bug fixes

SHA256: 660ebc1718ee2f1095b640b71cc75f2eeefa668fd37b83334fea271165a70978

Thank you guys!

Odpowiedz
Nowa wersja 4.62 i komentarz autora
Cytat:Here is 4.62... if we do not find any bugs over the next few days, we will release this version publicly.  Then we can talk about little design tweaks that we can implement for the next version that we will release in a month or so.  We do not want to do anything major to the design at this point because Mike V has some really cool designs we are looking at for a total graphic redesign.  But if you guys have any suggestions on little tweaks we can do to make the user prompts as intuitive and user-friendly as possible that would be great!

4.62 actually had some rather significant changes as far as speeding everything up and cleaning up the code even more.  Also... one of the biggest things that has always bugged me about VS is that when you are installing software, a lot of times it will block .tmp, .cmd, etc. files from the installer that are actually child processes of the installer.  Most or all of these blocks should be completely fixed now... if you find any please let me know and I will see what I can do.  Anyway, the idea being... that's great that VS initially blocks the installer and the user can read the file insight and decide whether to allow the software or not... but VS should not create 5-20 blocks every time you want to install software.  It should block it once, and then install the software without interruption, unless something really odd is detected... like if VoodooAi is quite high.  Anyway, I think you guys will really like this refinement... and as I was saying, if you find any unnecessary blocks during an install, please let me know and I will see if we can safely allow them.  There will probably be occasions where there is no way to safely auto allow these child processes... but hopefully these will be few and far between.

SHA256:    214f1714450853e4c636f927d34bed0338d3d9daf99eed1ee593dd6f9691a508

Odpowiedz
Pojawi się interfejs z językiem polskim Smile
Oczywiście że nie jutro a za 4-6 miesięcy (info od producenta) Grin
Odpowiedz
(15.01.2019, 23:30)Sillo napisał(a):

Pojawi się interfejs z językiem polskim Smile
Oczywiście że nie jutro a za 4-6 miesięcy (info od producenta) Grin
No to jest nadzieja, że program znajdzie więcej użytkowników...i dobrze Smile
Dzięki za info.
Odpowiedz
Myślę, że Dan niedługo ujawni kolejne ciekawe informacje o oprogramowaniu i całej firmie Smile Idą zmiany na lepsze.
Odpowiedz
Witam. Mam problem z tym programem - od kiedy zacząłem go używać na kilku instalacjach wind10 - praktycznie po świeżej instalacji i zainstalowaniu kilku programów ze stron firmowych ciągle wyskakuje mi ostrzeżenie o pliku conhost.exe i mimo kliknięcia allow znów po chwili to samo. Plik jest w oryginalnej lokalizacji a na temat tego pliku w google jest wiele sprzecznych informacji-raz że to oryginalny plik microsoftu a drugi raz że to trojan. Może ktoś wyjaśnić o co chodzi?
Odpowiedz
Może tu coś znajdziesz, bo sprawa faktycznie nie jest prosta

Musisz sprawdzić, z czym jest ten proces powiązany (co go wywołuje).
Odpowiedz
Jestem pewny że to proces systemowy - U MNIE - można go jakoś dodać do wyjątków by nie mieć tych wyskakujących okienek?
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 2 gości