Easy File Locker - ochrona plików i folderów
W środę pokazała się wersja 2.2 z bardzo krótka informacją o zmianach - wygląda na to, że wprowadzono możliwość przydzielania dostępu wybranym programom nie tylko do całej listy, ale do wybranych lokalizacji (plik/folder), co było postulowane przez użytkowników

Cytat:updated to 2.2

new option are that you can allow exception program per file folder with check box
ale nawet jej nie testowałem ze względu na sporo zgłaszanych błędów.
Dziś Patrick przekazał informację od Tony'ego na temat kolejnej poprawionej wersji oraz kilka wyjaśnień na pytanie użytkowników

Cytat:Hi Patrick, Thanks for your information. I have updated 2.2.0.177 to 2.2.0.184 on 2016/5/26. Please download and install the latest version first, thanks.[url=http://www.xoslab.com/download.html][/url]

1, Ahhhh, I'm on Win7HP x64... I've got a folder on D drive, with only Visible ticked. Explorer is not in the list of exception applications I try to access the folder in Explorer, and I cannot, even after I input Admin password. I can see it, but that is all. Maybe it's a Win10 issue?

A: If only Visible ticked, then this file will be visible but not accessible, that is the way EFL works. To make the file accessible, please keep Accessible ticked too.

2, Something's wrong with this new version. Well maybe. After upgrading from 2.1 to 2.2 now one of my exception applications is not able to write to the disk.

A: After upgrading from 2.1 to 2.2, all the exception applications need to be reconfigured depends on per file.

3, SyncBackFree is set as Exclusion Application. It was working fine on v2.1 but yesterday I upgraded directly without uninstall v2.1 and now SyncBackFree can't write to my protected disk (UFD).

A: EFL can't recognize the process running before EFL installation is finished, so SyncBackFree needs to be restarted after the installation is finished. also all the exception applications need to be reconfigured after the installation is finished. To make SyncBackFree work, the checkbox of SyncBackFree in the Exception Applications list should be kept ticked. Best regards, Tony

[Aby zobaczyć linki, zarejestruj się tutaj]

"Bezpieczeństwo jest podróżą, a nie celem samym w sobie - to nie jest problem, który można rozwiązać raz na zawsze"
"Zaufanie nie stanowi kontroli, a nadzieja nie jest strategią"
Odpowiedz

Wiadomości w tym wątku
RE: Easy File Locker - ochrona plików i folderów - przez ichito - 27.05.2016, 08:07

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości