Immunet Protect 5 i wyżej - wersje beta i stabilne
Cytat:

[Aby zobaczyć linki, zarejestruj się tutaj]

This latest version of Immunet provides the same great protection against malware and viruses as before, but also includes some new features, enhancements and bug fixes as below.

Changes in 7.4.0

New:
  • The Connector files will only be signed with a SHA-2 certificate and no longer be signed with a SHA-1 certificate starting with this release.
  • Behavioral Protection now monitors processes making outgoing HTTP calls for malicious activity.
  • New ImmunetUnifiedConnector service that allows critical Immunet updates to be pushed to users.
Bugfixes/Enhancements:
  • Made performance and stability improvements to the Exploit Prevention engine.
  • Improved the stability of the Device Flow Correlation engine and driver.
  • Addressed a potential hang on Connector shutdown.
  • Addressed an issue where in rare cases the Behavioral Protection engine could cause a blue screen.
  • The Behavioral Protection engine now properly monitors file deletes on FAT32 file systems.
  • Improved quarantine process for files that are signed with both a SHA-1 and SHA-2 certificate.
  • Addressed an issue where the Orbital service could start while disabled in policy.
You can get the new installer from here

Expected upgrade behavior for Immunet users:
  • Upgrades from Connector versions below 7.0.0 to 7.0.0 and higher require a reboot to complete
  • Upgrades from Connector versions starting 7.0.0 to any higher version do not require a reboot to complete
If you are running an older version of Immunet, you should be able to upgrade via the 'Update Now' button in the UI. If you don't see the update in your UI we recommend uninstalling Immunet and reinstalling the version downloaded from

"Bezpieczeństwo jest podróżą, a nie celem samym w sobie - to nie jest problem, który można rozwiązać raz na zawsze"
"Zaufanie nie stanowi kontroli, a nadzieja nie jest strategią"
Odpowiedz

Wiadomości w tym wątku
RE: Immunet Protect 5 beta - przez Konto usunięte - 01.08.2016, 10:32
RE: Immunet Protect 5 beta - przez witek21 - 02.08.2016, 12:08
RE: Immunet Protect 5 beta - przez ichito - 02.08.2016, 12:20
RE: Immunet Protect 5 beta - przez witek21 - 03.08.2016, 17:12
RE: Immunet Protect 5 beta - przez zord - 03.08.2016, 17:24
RE: Immunet Protect 5 - beta i stabilne - przez zord - 13.09.2017, 21:14
RE: Immunet Protect 5 - beta i stabilne - przez zord - 15.09.2017, 17:00
RE: Immunet Protect 5 - beta i stabilne - przez zord - 16.09.2017, 13:02
RE: Immunet Protect 5 - beta i stabilne - przez Tibu 11 - 10.10.2017, 13:10
RE: Immunet Protect 5 i wyżej - wersje beta i stabilne - przez ichito - 19.02.2021, 19:41

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości