Kaspersky Security Cloud Free zastępuje klasyczny Free AV
Taką informację znalazłem - Kaspersky przestało rozwijać swój darmowy klasyczny AV i zastępuje go oficjalnie swoim rozwiązaniem w chmurze. Wg informacji poniżej linkowanej nie da się pobierać już wersji klasycznej, choć dyskutanci wskazują na linki z oficjalnych stron KL. Sami zweryfikujcie i dajcie proszę znać.

Cytat:by Martin Brinkmann on December 27, 2019 in Security - 25 comments

Internet users who try to download the free antivirus solution Kaspersky Free Antivirus from the Russian security company are redirected to the Kaspersky Security Cloud Free download page instead.

The Russian company released Kaspersky Free Antivirus in 2016 to select regions and began the worldwide rollout of the free software program in 2017.

The free antivirus solution evolved over time, in no small part caused by changing requirements of computer users. Kaspersky Free evolved to a different program and Kaspersky made (German blog article) the decision to change the name to better reflect the program's functionality.

Kaspersky Security Cloud Free was born and it has replaced the classic Antivirus Free solution already on the Kaspersky website.

Note: While Kaspersky Free Antivirus is no longer available, it is still working and Kaspersky revealed that it has no immediate plans to stop supporting the program with antivirus definitions. For now, the solution should work just like before.
(...)
Closing Words

Free remains free, that is a good thing especially since Kaspersky Free Antivirus users will continue to receive signature updates for the application for the time being.

When I see cloud, I assume that more data flows between the application and servers on the Internet. Whether that is the case here as well remains to be seen. Free users don't really get more functionality, apart from the barely usable free version of Secure Connection, some tools, and the mobile apps.
Źródło

[Aby zobaczyć linki, zarejestruj się tutaj]

Nie wiem, czy to dobre posunięcie...KL wzbudzał sporo kontrowersji, a w wielu krajach zakazano instalować nowe i wycofano już istniejące oprogramowanie zabezpieczające na rządowych urządzeniach. Klasyczna wersja AV dawała jeszcze choć trochę psychicznego komfortu i nadziei, że niekoniecznie dajemy się szpiegować czy bardziej eufemistycznie udostępniać dane telemetryczne...ta wersja takich złudzeń nie pozostawia raczej, bo wymiana danych w wersji z chmurą jest znakomicie większa. Ciekaw jestem, co niedługo wyjdzie w związku z tym na jaw tym bardziej, że Rosja pozytywnie przeszła testy swojej wersji internetu

Kiedyś u nas

"Bezpieczeństwo jest podróżą, a nie celem samym w sobie - to nie jest problem, który można rozwiązać raz na zawsze"
"Zaufanie nie stanowi kontroli, a nadzieja nie jest strategią"
Odpowiedz

Wiadomości w tym wątku
Kaspersky Security Cloud Free zastępuje klasyczny Free AV - przez ichito - 28.12.2019, 17:34

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości