ChicaPC-Shield
Dziś na Majorgeeksach znalazłem dość intrygujący program pod zabawną nazwą ChicaPC-Shieldczyli "kobiecy PC-Shield" Smile Program stworzony został przez ChicaLogic Inc. , który ja k sam siebie określa (podkreślenia własne)
" ChicaLogic™ is an online resource that provides a comprehensive user experience designed by women for womenwho want access to technological solutions fast. No more searching the Internet for the proverbial needle in the haystack; no more complicated “techie” talk that requires its own dictionary.
ChicaLogic’s product solutions are intuitively created and designed with a woman’s needs and workflow in mind . No hassles, no guesswork; just straightforward and to the point."

Możliwości programu
"# Quick scanning program detects and destroys malware, and prevents future attacks
# Removes even the most stubborn malware
# Safe, effective, and extremely easy-to-use software
# Real-time active protection module
# Schedule automatic or periodic scans
# Compatible with Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and Windows 7, 32 & 64 bit
# Critical Protection for Your PC"
Program występuje w wersji płatnej i darmowej, funkcjami bardzo zbliżony do MBAM...i faktycznie jest to MBAM w innej skórce Grin
Strona programu

[Aby zobaczyć linki, zarejestruj się tutaj]

Screen

Program jest czysty i nie wygląda na żaden "fake AV"...podczas instalacji i przy użytkowaniu nie wyskakują żadne dziwne komunikaty o opłacie czy zachęty do instalacji innych softów. Instalka sprawdzona na Virustotal.com nie wykazuje żadnych wskazań ze strony skanerów.
--------------
edit:
I wszystko jasne...oto fragment komunikatu na ChicaLogic z 21 marca 2011
"Today ChicaLogic, an online technological resource especially for women, announced the release of ChicaPC-Shield: state-of-the-art anti-malware software powered by Malwarebytes. (...)
Malwarebytes is pleased to collaborate with ChicaLogic on its latest software offering, ChicaPC-Shield,” said Malwarebytes Founder and CEO, Marcin Kleczynski.“Anti-virus programs and firewalls are not enough to protect computers from malicious attacks. Users need a dedicated anti-malware software program. ChicaPC-Shield has been developed to provide critical protection from the latest malware threats and intrusions.”
Using Malwarebytes’s proven technologies, ChicaPC-Shield offers a free version option in 10 languages and has been reshaped and tailored to women by employing straightforward language and processes so that installation and usability remains quick, simple and completely accessible."

"Bezpieczeństwo jest podróżą, a nie celem samym w sobie - to nie jest problem, który można rozwiązać raz na zawsze"
"Zaufanie nie stanowi kontroli, a nadzieja nie jest strategią"
Odpowiedz

Wiadomości w tym wątku
ChicaPC-Shield - przez ichito - 23.03.2011, 09:49
ChicaPC-Shield - przez tachion - 13.06.2011, 18:44
Re: ChicaPC-Shield - przez marsellus - 13.06.2011, 18:55
Re: ChicaPC-Shield - przez KaMiL - 13.06.2011, 19:01
Re: ChicaPC-Shield - przez polak900 - 13.06.2011, 19:04
Re: ChicaPC-Shield - przez buri - 13.06.2011, 19:08
Re: ChicaPC-Shield - przez KaMiL - 13.06.2011, 19:08
Re: ChicaPC-Shield - przez ichito - 13.06.2011, 19:11
Re: ChicaPC-Shield - przez tachion - 13.06.2011, 19:15