(Malwarebytes) AdwCleaner przestaje wspierać XP i Vistę
Siódma, najnowsza wersja AdwCleaner - znanego programu do wyszukiwania niepożądanego oprogramowania wprowadza wiele zmian i usprawnień, o czym deweloper (Malwarebytes) poinformował na swoim forum

Cytat:Next, the big change is the results displayed per families ("Adware.EoRezo" in above screenshots) instead of  per type of element. This allows to directly select of deselect a whole Adware or PUP that an user may want to keep. It's possible to get more information on a family by a right-click on it. A lookup on

[Aby zobaczyć linki, zarejestruj się tutaj]

will display more details about this infection.
Another major change is the scan speed, which is 15 percent to 25 percent faster in v7 compared to v6 thanks to the migration to C++ and various optimizations in the scan and database management. Most of the scans should now take around 30 seconds, and there's room for improvement in future releases.
Also, most of JRT detections have been incorporated in AdwCleaner v7. We progressively and silently integrated most of its technology in previous v6 releases during the last months. Most of it but not all of it, as JRT detects a few elements AdwCleaner doesn't have vocation to detect (like temporary files). Please get in touch if you see that AdwCleaner missed some elements compared to JRT.

Dla starszych systemów - Vista i niżej - wprowadza jednak przykre ograniczenie...od tej wersji jako samodzielna aplikacja nie jest dostępna dla tych systemów. gdyby ktoś pozostać chciał przy wersji 6, to ta nie będzie wspierana przez producenta.
Cytat:Last but not least, Microsoft announced that Windows Vista is no longer supported. Since January 2017, Windows XP has represented 0.12 percent of our users. Windows Vista 1.51 percent. Thus, the choice has been made to no longer make AdwCleaner v7 compatible with these OS. AdwCleaner v7 now officially supports Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Windows 10 CU in both x32 and x64. As for the v6, it may work on other OSes but are not officially supported.

We understand that it may not be ideal for some of you, so I encourage to use Malwarebytes 3 which runs on Windows Vista and XP.
I tu link prowadzi na stronę pobierania MBAM

Źródło

"Bezpieczeństwo jest podróżą, a nie celem samym w sobie - to nie jest problem, który można rozwiązać raz na zawsze"
"Zaufanie nie stanowi kontroli, a nadzieja nie jest strategią"
Odpowiedz
Trochę szkoda, ale eutanazja softu to sprawa konieczna.
1. Zawsze mam rację.
2. Jeśli nie mam racji, patrz pkt 1.
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości