NoScript 10 zgodny z WebExtension
Jeden z użytkowników Wildersów - Mrkvonic - opublikował na swoim blogu (Dedoimedo) przewodnik pt. "Firefox 57 & Noscript 10 usage guide - 1st edition" po najnowszej wersji w jej obecnym wyglądzie. Znajdziemy tam szereg wskazówek i sugestii odnośnie ustawień, a na koniec konkluzja

Cytat: Noscript 10 was probably rushed too early, in order to meet the Firefox Quantum release schedule. It does not feel like a complete product, and it highlights the mess that the WebExtensions idea really is. I am confident that Noscript will evolve and change and improve, and that it will match the old behavior, in function if not the look.

The most important things at the moment are to be able to use temporarily allow function for all sites, and not to affect scope settings with per-site tweaks. The hierarchy of the JSON should be therefore driven by the smallest granularity component, and this is the domain you're visiting. Well, that would be all for the first guide. If you have any questions, please ask, I'll add the answers here. Updates and news coming soon, so please stay tuned for the 2nd edition, and whatever else is relevant on this topic.

[Aby zobaczyć linki, zarejestruj się tutaj]

Tak swoją drogą na tym blogu można znaleźć sporo fajnych publikacji związanych nie tylko z bezpieczeństwem Smile
"Bezpieczeństwo jest podróżą, a nie celem samym w sobie - to nie jest problem, który można rozwiązać raz na zawsze"
"Zaufanie nie stanowi kontroli, a nadzieja nie jest strategią"
Odpowiedz

Wiadomości w tym wątku
NoScript 10 zgodny z WebExtension - przez ichito - 14.11.2017, 17:55
RE: NoScript 10 zgodny z WebExtension - przez Blade - 14.11.2017, 18:06
RE: NoScript 10 zgodny z WebExtension - przez Tibu 11 - 14.11.2017, 19:18
RE: NoScript 10 zgodny z WebExtension - przez ichito - 22.11.2017, 14:36
RE: NoScript 10 zgodny z WebExtension - przez ichito - 23.11.2017, 14:57

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości