Task Explorer - nowy menadżer procesów i zasobów systemu
Nowa wersia czy wersja?  Tongue

This build focuses on greatly improving the tracking of process starts and display of meaningful process trees. This is accomplished by monitoring the appropriate ETW events and using this information to list short lived processes that otherwise would fall between the refresh intervals of the regular enumeration method.
A new setting "Retain parent Processes" makes task explorer keep terminated processes listed as long as there are still child or (grand,...)grandchild processes running. A new toolbar button allows to quickly switch between a list view and a tree view while retaining the list sort order.
The new build also features other UI improvements most notably a Dark Mode for those who likes it.

Download:

[Aby zobaczyć linki, zarejestruj się tutaj]

[1.1.0] - 2020-23-01

Added

added Dark Theme Support
added ETW monitoring of the processProvider
-- allows to capture all process cration events henc elisting of very short lived processes
-- using ETW data to set image path and command line when the process closed before we could inspect it
added option to keep processes listed indefinetly as long as thay have still running children.
added functionality to find some types of hidden processes, also usefull to find some already terminated processes
added tool bar button to switch between the tree view and a list view more convinient as the last choose list sort column is remembered

Changed

the handle tab is now present twice once as it was and once providing only an open file list

Fixed

handle types are now sorted properly i.e. "[All]" is first
fixed bug where in the unifyed list view switching to tree view was not possible
fixed issue with some values not being initialized in CWinMainModule
fixed High DPI scaling issues
Odpowiedz

Wiadomości w tym wątku
RE: Task Explorer - nowy menadżer procesów i zasobów systemu - przez DavidXanatos - 23.01.2020, 10:07

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości