Task Explorer - nowy menadżer procesów i zasobów systemu
Gdy by ktos byl zainteresowany polskim tlumaczeniem, to teraz jest latwo zrobic:

[Aby zobaczyć linki, zarejestruj się tutaj]

i do roboty.

Muj polski jesz niestety o kant tylka potluc, a o mojej ortografi to lepiej nawet nie wspominac.

Download:

This build adds support for UI translations using the QtLinguist tool.
Please note that this release contains only the main binaries and files from the 1.2.5 are required.

[1.2.6] - 2020-06-02
Added
  • Support for translations using the QtLinguist tool

Download:

This build updates the driver with the ability to log kernel debug messages, when Debug Output Logging is enabled every process gets a Debug tab with its debug output and accordingly the system process is showing the Kernel Debug Output.
Other changes reorganized the UI to be more comprehensive, I would recommend to disable all System info tabs that contain graphs and use then only from the standalone System Info window. This uncluttered the UI quite a bit further more the Kernel View tab has been incorporated into the system tab and some process info tabs now are sub tabs of the general process tab.

[1.2.5] - 2020-06-01
Added
  • Added debug view tab to see the debug output of individual process, when debug monitor is enabled
  • Added kernel debug log option to xprocesshacker3 driver
Changed
  • Sandboxie support needs to be enabled in the settings, as having it always on interfears with updating sandboxie
  • moved services tab to the general tab as a sub tab
  • moved environment tab to the general tab as a sub tab
  • merged system info tab kernel objects and main system tab
  • moved a lot of usefull generic code to MiscHelpers.dll
Fixed
  • fixed tab menu checks
  • fixed issue with system and task info window tabs
  • fixed issue process name label forcing panel size
  • fixed soem more minor ui glitches
Odpowiedz

Wiadomości w tym wątku
RE: Task Explorer - nowy menadżer procesów i zasobów systemu - przez DavidXanatos - 02.06.2020, 18:53

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości