NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro - wersje stabilne i beta
Nie wiem, czy coś nie umknęło z naszych zasobów na temat zmian w wersji 4 beta...naprawdę nie było zgłoszeń od wersji 9?  None2
OK...poniżej więc lista zmian do najnowszej wersji testowej nr 13
Cytat:+ Added new signers to Trusted Vendors list
+ Fixed If you sort columns in Rules, they get auto-resized. And column-size in Events should be saved even after restart of the ERP GUI.
+ On Rules tab, renamed "Copy Selected Rule to Clipboard" to "Copy Selected Rule(s) to Clipboard" and it now supports multiple selected rules (copying them to clipboard)
+ Support ESC to close the dialog also on "Export Rules", "Event Details", "Excluded Processes" windows
+ Added "Support for Drag & Drop" of files for rule creation (just drag & drop a .exe file on the Rules tab and "Expression Builder" will open with pre-filled file details)
+ Removed the orange button "NoVirusThanks" on the top-left of the GUI window
+ On Rules tab, renamed "Create Internal List of Vulnerable Processes Rules" to "Re-create Vulnerable Processes Rules"
+ Added msra.exe and mstsc.exe to Vulnerable Processes rules (you need to right-click the Rules tab listview and click on "Re-create Vulnerable Process rules"
+ Minor fixes and optimizations

To install it, first uninstall the previous build, then reboot (not really needed but may help), and install the new build.

[Aby zobaczyć linki, zarejestruj się tutaj]

"Bezpieczeństwo jest podróżą, a nie celem samym w sobie - to nie jest problem, który można rozwiązać raz na zawsze"
"Zaufanie nie stanowi kontroli, a nadzieja nie jest strategią"
Odpowiedz

Wiadomości w tym wątku
NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro - wersje stabilne i beta - przez ktośtam - 03.03.2013, 17:33
RE: NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro - wersje stabilne i beta - przez ichito - 17.05.2018, 12:43
Re: NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro - wersje stabilne i beta - przez Konto usunięte - 04.03.2013, 11:59

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości