NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro - wersje stabilne i beta
Cytat:Here is a new v4.0 (pre-release) test21:

*** Please do not share the download link, we will delete it when we'll release the official v4 ***

So far this is what's new compared to the previous pre-release:

+ Removed the option "Distinct to" on Expression Builder
+ Fixed adding a rule via "Alert Dialog" -> "Remember the action"
+ Fixed some rules that have no "\" at the end of the Path field are ignored
+ Fixed support old rules that have no "\" at the end of the Path field
+ Change tray icon based on Protection Modes
+ All blocked processes (via Lockdown Mode, Auto-Block Ask Actions, Manually Blocking via Alert Dialog etc. now displays the Blocked Process dialog (if the user has this enabled)
+ Learning Mode now uses a - (hyphen) or blank character for all expressions when a rule is auto-created for the first time
+ Remember THE Action checkbox in Alert dialog is re-captioned to now say Remember THIS Action since it's better/proper English
+ If the rule action is Allow and a user chooses Remember This Action via the Alert dialog the rule is created as an Exclusion now. Before it was Allow but this is 2nd most priority, not 1st
+ Minor fixes and optimizations

To install it, first uninstall the previous build, then reboot (not really needed but may help), and install the new build.

[Aby zobaczyć linki, zarejestruj się tutaj]

"Bezpieczeństwo jest podróżą, a nie celem samym w sobie - to nie jest problem, który można rozwiązać raz na zawsze"
"Zaufanie nie stanowi kontroli, a nadzieja nie jest strategią"
Odpowiedz

Wiadomości w tym wątku
NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro - wersje stabilne i beta - przez ktośtam - 03.03.2013, 17:33
RE: NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro - wersje stabilne i beta - przez ichito - 26.07.2018, 16:31
Re: NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro - wersje stabilne i beta - przez Konto usunięte - 04.03.2013, 11:59

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości