WinPatrol Firewall (wcześniej WinPrivacy)
WinPrivacy - anonsuję tylko program, który jest dla mnie nowością i którego nie miałem na razie okazji przetestować. Program rozwijany jest przez firmę Ruiware, LLC., która od kilku miesięcy rozwija przejęty znany większości program WinPatrol, a jego główne zadania to kontrola dostępu aplikacji do sieci i kontrola prywatności.
Program nie jest darmowy (dożywotnia licencja kosztuje wg stanu na dziś 7,99 USD), a prezentuje sobą wg producenta następujące możliwości:
- wskazuje na każdy program w systemie łączący się z siecią, nawet ten, który próbuje to robić w sposób ukryty,
- wskazuje z jakiej lokalizacji program się łączy (za pośrednictwem jakich procesów...tak się domyślam) oraz ilość danych pobraną i wysłaną,
- daje możliwość blokowania połączeń dowolnego znanego programu,
- pozwala również na blokowanie programów innych nieznanych programów, które chcą się łączyć bez zgody użytkownika,
- pozwala na usuwanie ciasteczek,
- ostrzega o stronach używających elementów śledzących i blokuje je włącznie z zaawansowanymi tzw.

[Aby zobaczyć linki, zarejestruj się tutaj]

Screeny ze strony programu

Program jest w fazie prób, jak się wydaje, na razie żadnej dodatkowej specyfikacji odnosnie wymagań systemowych czy sprzętowych.
Strona programu

"Bezpieczeństwo jest podróżą, a nie celem samym w sobie - to nie jest problem, który można rozwiązać raz na zawsze"
"Zaufanie nie stanowi kontroli, a nadzieja nie jest strategią"
Odpowiedz
Dziwna sprawa, brak wersji testowej szczególnieże jest to pre-beta a już w sprzedaży.
Odpowiedz
Wydaje się, że to będzie w przyszłości następca WinPatrol pod nowym deweloperem
(teraz to raczej rodzaj dodatku, czy odrębnej nowej ''zakładki'' do WinPatrol).
Zmiana nazwy i samodzielność tego programu pozwoli ściągnąć (niewielką) opłatę
od obecnych bezterminowych (lifetime) użytkowników WinPatrol:

Dla pozostałych użytkowników, opłata będzie odpowiednio wyższa.Przy okazji, jest nowy wygląd, logo, itd.
Tym samym wygląda na to, że stary WinPatrol odchodzi powoli do przeszłości...
Odpowiedz
Można już testować, beta dostępna dla wszystkich zainteresowanych:

Cytat:I received an email requesting I post to this forum when WinPrivacy Beta-1 is released. I will also answer some of the posts I just read.

I just sent out the email announcing the beta has begun.

This is a beta, so there is a chance you''ll run into a bug.
We are currently working on the list of known issues below:

1.Installer may fail. If it does, simply run the installer a second time and it should run to completion. (I believe we have corrected this issue. We were unable to duplicate this bug any longer with the latest build in the lab... But, that is in the lab, not real world)
2.Initial start-up of WinPrivacy Explorer does not have a "Splash" screen so it may appear as if the product is not working properly.
3.More than one icon of Duke can appear in the system tray. (They won''t hurt anything and will disappear if you hover your mouse over them or close WinPrivacy Explorer completely.)
4.Uninstall leaves some folders behind.
5.Blocking of 3rd Party Flash Cookies is not yet available.
6.WinPrivacy Explorer raises an occasional error message when navigating from one tab to another. Simply close the error message and carry on.
7.If you have many start-up tabs defined in your browser, this may results in the tabs not opening when using WinPrivacy. If you run in to this, please stop the WinPrivacy service and your browsing abilities will be restored. (You may want to remove beta-1 and wait for beta-2 before testing any further or use a different browser while testing to avoid this issue.)
8.WinPrivacy Explorer memory usage is a bit more than we''d like. It is slow to release memory, but when left alone or minimized in time releases much of the memory in use.
9.We do not yet have a universal installer, so you will need to download and install either the 32-bit or 64-bit installer based on your operating system. (The installation will simply fail w/o any harm to your computer if you select the incorrect installer for you operating 32 or 64 bit system.)

You can download the installers from the following locations:

32-bit.

64-bit:

Thank You,
Bret Lowry
Odpowiedz
Nieco zapomnieliśmy o programie, a on się rozwija i przygotowuje do wydania wersji stabilnej. Poniżej lista zmian z ostatniego miesiąca (kolejność wsteczna)
Cytat:Beta Announcments
FALSE POSITIVE REPORTS
The following vendors are reporting false positives on the WinPrivacy installer:

Avira - ADWARE/InstallRex.Gen, we have submitted many false positive reports to them to no avail
DrWeb - Tool.NetFilter.313, At first they admitted their false positive, then they changed their mind
Jiangmin - AdWare/MuliPlug.ait. I could not find a way of submitting a false positive report
NANO-Antivirus - Riskware.Win32.NetFilter.dgkdox. No response to false positive reports
Sophos - InstallRex, I spoke with their support department on the phone today and they are performing additional testing in order to make a determination

Other venders such as Kaspersky, Norton, Avast, Fortinet, McAfee and others quickly fixed their false positives upon our false positive report submissions.
You can see the latest report on Virus Total.

Update: (Jan27) Release Candidate, Build 2015.1.493 is now available

Alert is raised as "Top Most" window
Allow button is now honored on New Program Alert message
Non-registered users now receive a notice about New Internet Programs. There is no option to block.
If block new programs is off, then new programs are allowed by default. Alert contains Allow and Block buttons.
If block new programs is on, then new programs are blocked by default. Alert contains Allow and Block buttons.

Update: The wait is finally over(Jan 26) Beta-3 (Release Candidate) is now available. Build 2015.1.489

Complete rewrite of WinPrivacy Explorer and Tray Application that fixes sluggishness of UI, excessive memory usage and memory leaks.
Improvements in installer
Driver improvements for speed and stability
Service side improvements to improve speed and stability
Ability to "skin" WinPrivacy Explorer
UI supports Accessibility
UI "remembers" placement and size so that it re-opens in the same state as closing
International date bugs in charts are fixed
Version is prominently displayed in UI
Ability to proactively populate Internet Programs and Blocked Programs screens
Functioning Flash Cookies feature
Improved Tray Application that gives ability to navigate to tab of your choice
Allow and Block buttons on new program alerts

UpdateSadJan 05) Beta-2.5 is now available.

Fixed bug in the way we retrieved data from the database that resulted in the Dashboard charts not showing any data for 2015.
Enhanced service installer to create a detailed log if service installation fails. If the service installation fails, please use the "Copy" button on the screen to copy the data to the clipboard and paste it into an email to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->.
Fixed bug that resulted in WinPrivacy Explorer not started on system start-up

UpdateSadJan 03) Beta-2 is now available. If the installer fails at 88%, please disable your antivirus and try again. We''ve noticed that some Antivirus products are blocking the installation of our Windows service w/o even raising a message to the computer user of their action. Fixes/improvements include the following:

Introduction of Universal installer that works for on all supported platforms.
Simplifies installation
Fixes installation failures
Supports Windows XP
XP & Vista, installs TDI driver
W7 and up, tests both TDI and WFP drivers and installs the one with the best throughput.
Uninstall properly unregisters and uninstalls driver
Added help button to each tab that open a web page containing content specific documentation
Improved memory usage in WinPrivacy Explorer. This is NOT the fix, just an improvement.
Fixed bug resulting on closed connections not being removed from count of open connections
Fixed bug preventing downloading of fingerprinting defintions
Fixed sorting on tabs to be alphabetic by name.
Full sorting capabilities anticipated in beta-3, along with UI fix
Added Clear Data and Clear All buttons to Internet Programs, Blocked Programs, Fingerprinting and Non-Fingerprinting tabs
Improved raising of blocked program dialogs
A better fix is coming in Beta-3
Clearly identifying Installer and User Interface as “Beta” software
Moved point in time where internal data transfers are ignored up for speed improvements
Altered way cache was being used to help increase service speed of processing

UpdateSadDec 27) We had a very enjoyable Christmas, with some surprise visitors from out of town.

Today I completed and posted documentation for all of the tabs in WinPrivacy.
Fixing a few more minor bugs, including the count of currently open connections. On some installations this number is not decrementing properly.

"Bezpieczeństwo jest podróżą, a nie celem samym w sobie - to nie jest problem, który można rozwiązać raz na zawsze"
Odpowiedz
Kolejne wersje
Cytat:What’s new in 2015.1.517 (posted Feb 22nd)

Fixed bug in Tray App processing of alerts

What’s new in 2015.1.515 (posted Feb 22nd)

Fixed issue resulting in failed upgrades due to service being marked for deletion.
Fixed bugs that could result in WinPrivacy Explorer crashing.
Fixed issue in Tray Application that resulted in multiple copies running at the same time

What’s new in 2015.1.507 (posted Feb 18th)

Detect “Protected” Windows Operating System files and automatically allow them, even with auto-block activated.
Prefix “Protected” program names in both the Internet and Blocked Programs pages with (Protected) so that you know which files are Windows Operating System files as well.
Allow you to block “Protected” files if that is what you wish to do.
Added additional text to Settings tab, explaining that “Protected” Windows Operating System files are an exception to the Automatically Block setting. (This should also help with Windows Updates)
Fixed bug in Canvas Fingerprinting that was resulting in false positives and some sites failing to load properly.
Fixed bug in waking up from Sleep that resulted in WinPrivacy slowing browsing post-sleep until either deactivating WinPrivacy or rebooting
Fixed bug that resulted in Tray Application not working for installations into a folder other than the default folder
Made improvements in driver interaction, resulting in faster browsing
Added ability to “Ignore” sites on the Canvas Fingerprinting tab.
Added auto detection and alert when a new build is available. This appears in both the program header next to the version number and on the Settings page.

*** Known Issues ***

If upgrading from a non-standard installation folder, WinPrivacy does not remember that folder and you must type it in again when upgrading. We will be addressing this in the next release.

Odpowiedz
What’s new in 2015.1.575 (posted May 16th)

Cytat:   Fixed bug that resulted in installation of drives to fail on some computers.
   Fixed bug that resulted in removal of flash cookies not to work properly on some computers.
   Fixed bug that resulted in blocking of canvas fingerprinting to fail sometimes.
   Updated Documentation URL’s in WinPrivacy Explorer.
   Updated to better support installation on non-system drive on Windows XP.

Pobierz:

Warstwy ochrony

1)Ograniczenie/blokowanie dostępu do danych/aplikacji
2)Odizolowanie i tworzenie osobnych baz danych/aplikacji
3)Kopia zapasowa systemu/ważnych danych.
4)Wykrywanie i kasowanie wirusów/złośliwych aplikacji.
Odpowiedz

Co mam wpisać w name i w code ?
Odpowiedz
To co dostaniesz po zakupie programu.
Odpowiedz
Twoje imie i nazwisko oraz Kod który otrzymasz chyba że wpisałeś inne dane przy rejestracji,płatności Tongue

Warstwy ochrony

Odpowiedz
Dzięki. Myślałem że ma trial na kilka dni.
Odpowiedz
Napisz do producenta może coś zapoda jakiś klucz tymczasowy Grin
Warstwy ochrony

Odpowiedz
ok. Ty pewnie napisałeś do producenta i dostałeś kluczyk Grin
Odpowiedz
Nie kupiłem Grin
Ale osobiście mi wyrobił Grin
Warstwy ochrony

Odpowiedz
Ma ktoś kontakty z gościem?!
Zgłaszam mu błędy 0 odzewu plik żebym napisał spolszczenie od 2 miechów nie mogę sie doprosić a teraz jeszcze do tego nie można nigdzie u niego pobrać WinPrivacy
Warstwy ochrony

Odpowiedz
Parę dni temu deweloper na Wildersach pisał o pracach nad programem...może tam zapytaj?

Cytat:A pre-release version of WinPrivacy 2015.8.636 is available. This version contains an updated network driver that should eliminate the false positives on our software. We've worked in conjunction with a few antivirus detection teams to improve our driver and make it more secure. We are very grateful for the advice we were given and want to thank those who helped us out.
In addition to the updated driver, the pre-release also includes configurable alerts and a few minor bug fixes.

You can download the update from

We have performed extensive testing using Windows 7 through Windows 10. Our testing facilities for Windows XP and Vista is limited.
Worst case scenario we have seen on XP and Vista is WinPrivacy simply will not block any programs. No Blue Screens.

Thanks,
Bret.

Odpowiedz
Ok mam na 3 jego stronie jest do pobrania -,-

Warstwy ochrony

Odpowiedz
Nowa wersja WinPrivacy : 2016.1.837

Lista zmian:
Kod:
   Fixed bug that could result in WinPrivacy becoming unregistered.
   Fixed problems where WinPrivacy service may not start properly, especially on Windows 10.
   Reduced memory & CPU usage, especially on service start-up.
   Fixed bug that could result in constant CPU usage and very high memory usage.
   Fixed issue where prompts did not always get raised.
   Improved recognition of known good programs.
   Fixed other minor bugs.

Warstwy ochrony

Odpowiedz
Kilka dni temu poinformowano o zmianie nazwy programu z WinPrivacy na WinPatrol Firewall, co wynikało z chęci ujednolicenia nazewnictwa oraz powodów czysto marketingowych. Z tego też powodu zmieniłem tytuł wątku poświęconego tej aplikacji.

Cytat:We've released the new version WinPrivacy, but have changed the name to WinPatrol Firewall in order to unify the products under a common naming scheme. Primarily a marketing reason for the name change.
  • Added proactive dashboard that includes the following:
  • Last program to access the Internet
  • Last program blocked from accessing the Internet
  • Current number of programs accessing the Interne
  • Current number of internet connections
  • Total bytes of data received "today"
  • Count of programs allowed to access the Internet
  • Total internet connections for "today"
  • Count of blocked programs
  • Count of blocks "today"
  • Improved program performance
  • Improved prompt performance

Licencja na program jest dożywotnia i obecnie jest spora zniżka przy zakupie - od 20 do 40 USD w zależności od ilości licencji

Odpowiedz
Czy ktoś używa WinPrivacy? Wart uwagi?
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości