WinPatrol Firewall (wcześniej WinPrivacy)
Można już testować, beta dostępna dla wszystkich zainteresowanych:

Cytat:I received an email requesting I post to this forum when WinPrivacy Beta-1 is released. I will also answer some of the posts I just read.

I just sent out the email announcing the beta has begun.

This is a beta, so there is a chance you''ll run into a bug.
We are currently working on the list of known issues below:

1.Installer may fail. If it does, simply run the installer a second time and it should run to completion. (I believe we have corrected this issue. We were unable to duplicate this bug any longer with the latest build in the lab... But, that is in the lab, not real world)
2.Initial start-up of WinPrivacy Explorer does not have a "Splash" screen so it may appear as if the product is not working properly.
3.More than one icon of Duke can appear in the system tray. (They won''t hurt anything and will disappear if you hover your mouse over them or close WinPrivacy Explorer completely.)
4.Uninstall leaves some folders behind.
5.Blocking of 3rd Party Flash Cookies is not yet available.
6.WinPrivacy Explorer raises an occasional error message when navigating from one tab to another. Simply close the error message and carry on.
7.If you have many start-up tabs defined in your browser, this may results in the tabs not opening when using WinPrivacy. If you run in to this, please stop the WinPrivacy service and your browsing abilities will be restored. (You may want to remove beta-1 and wait for beta-2 before testing any further or use a different browser while testing to avoid this issue.)
8.WinPrivacy Explorer memory usage is a bit more than we''d like. It is slow to release memory, but when left alone or minimized in time releases much of the memory in use.
9.We do not yet have a universal installer, so you will need to download and install either the 32-bit or 64-bit installer based on your operating system. (The installation will simply fail w/o any harm to your computer if you select the incorrect installer for you operating 32 or 64 bit system.)

You can download the installers from the following locations:

32-bit.

[Aby zobaczyć linki, zarejestruj się tutaj]

64-bit:

[Aby zobaczyć linki, zarejestruj się tutaj]

Thank You,
Bret Lowry
Odpowiedz

Wiadomości w tym wątku
Re: WinPrivacy Pre-Beta - "kuzyn" WinPatrol do kontroli ruchu sieciowego i prywatności - przez zord - 21.12.2014, 21:15

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 3 gości