Zemana Mobile Security - wersje beta i stabilne
Zemana ujawniła swoje kolejne "dziecko" czyli program zabezpieczający na urządzenia mobilne - Zemana Mobile Security - który jest póki co wersją próbną i obsługuje urządzenia (smartfony i tablety) z Androidem tylko. Szczegółowe info ukazało się na Wildersach, jako tłumaczenie wątku na forum tureckim (tak mi się wydaje Smile)
Program nie korzysta z chmury przy skanowaniu, ma być w wersjach językowych tych, w których są pozostałe ich programy, a jego opis i obrazki pochodzą z Wildersow

Cytat:Zemana Mobile Security is designed for Android devices, such as tablets and smartphones.

ZMS protects users from malicious applications that come from Google Play, 3rd party markets and other sources.

With Zemana Mobile Security

•You can scan all the applications and files on your mobile device
•The scanning process is faster than known AntiVirus products
•Cleans malicious files and applications
•Two different types of scanning can be performed

Features:
•Scans your installed applications
•Scans your whole device storage
•Single file scan before installing applications
•Weekly database updates to prevent latest malware
•Zero day protection with Heuristic Engine

Another useful feature is white-listing. The feature allows you to add low risk or false positive applications to trusted category. The applications will never be shown as malware in the scan reports.

•Zemana Mobile Security is a lightweight and easy to use application
•ZMS is designed to clean all the infections from your android devices
•No complicated configurations and unnecessary buttons
•It‘s design is simple and user-friendly
•It shows the last scan and last time updated information

Scanning
Two types: Quick scan and Full scan.

Zemana Mobile Security scanning progress is faster than known AntiVirus products.After scanning report is created, you can delete threat, add your white-list or report us the application as false positive.

You can scan applications before installation of the applications. The option allows you to find possible threats before infecting your device, stealing your money or disturbing you in any way. The applications, which is downloaded from third party stores, have a higher risks respect to google play and pre-installed applications. The heuristic engine of Zemana Mobile Security will try to find zero day malware or possibly risky applications in that stage. Zero day means that the threat which is undisclosed by any antivirus vendor.

[Aby zobaczyć linki, zarejestruj się tutaj]

Źródło

Hmm...no to może SpyShelter Mobile Security? Grin
"Bezpieczeństwo jest podróżą, a nie celem samym w sobie - to nie jest problem, który można rozwiązać raz na zawsze"
"Zaufanie nie stanowi kontroli, a nadzieja nie jest strategią"
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości