Uni xonar- alternatywne sterowniki dźwięku
Unified Xonar Drivers

Witam Chciałbym zaprezentować alternatywędla posiadaczy kart muzycznych asus: DG,DS, D1 ,D2, DX,D2X, HDAV,HDAV Slim, ST, STX, XENSE. Główny zamiarem stworzenia tego pakietu był zbyt powolny support w wydawaniusterownikach ( mowa tu o nie najnowszych kartach) od strony asusa.

Pakiet poprawia :
-Naprawiono problem z miksowaniemstereo do 5.1 ,7.1,4.0
-Aktualizacja 2.0.4 do 2.1.0 OpenAL
-Naprawionoopóźnienia kanałów to jest środkowego i tylnich .To rozwiązuje dziwne irytujący pogłos.
-Poprawki i ulepszenia w trzech różnych wersjach sterowników.
-Możliwość instalacji w 3 trybach
-Mniejsze użycie zasobów systemowych i procesora (na standardowcyh było to średnio 1-2%, teraz 0)
-Mamy dodyspozycji panel c-media, który wdł mnie jest czytelniejszy i mniej "przebajerzony" niż standard od asusa
-W moim przypadku wsparcie gdzie sterowniki od asusa snaneły na dacie 2011/06/27

Pakiet używam od wersji 1.25 i polecam.

Podczas instalacji mamy do wyboru 3 tryby.

Tutaj tabela przedstawiająca wszystkie różnice :

[Aby zobaczyć linki, zarejestruj się tutaj]

Tutaj historia z wyodrębnieniem najważniejszych zmian :

Release notes 1.61
-Added support for Xonar DGX and Xonar DSX . These 2 cards might not work with C-Media Panel, need confirmation.
-Asus Audio Center was updated from 1.60. Still don’t think it will play well with ST/STX cards. There is a option in the installer to revert to 1794 Asus Audio Center which might come in handy if compatibility issues with Asus Audio Center occur.

Release notes 1.60
- Podpis cyfrowy sterowników dźwięku WHQL (na bazie sterowników dsx )

Release notes 1.53

-Done few tweaks to the installer.
-Selecting both CmediaGX and Stereo upmixin the installer will work now.
-Added option whether the installer should run driver cleaning before install. Just like before, default its on.
-Win7: Added “Digital signature bypass (x64 only,for HDAV & non-Asus cards, test mode has to be enabled)” option. This is the same as the workaround implemented in 1.50 exp1 drivers.

Release notes 1.52

This is a “maintenance” update.

-Improved driver cleaning by force closing possibly remaining processes related to the driver (Asus CPL, Cmedia CPL, GX processes)
-Asio 1.0 Patch installs with proper signature
-Updated 3rd partycomponentsin the Asus/ C-mediainstaller & done some tweaks to the installers

Release notes 1.51 "Ostatnia wersja datowana na 27 stycznia 2012."
- Updated ASIO to 2.0.1.0.
- Includes 1796 audio drivers

Release notes 1.41
- Thanks to Virus , the driver signature errors should now be fixed. Big thanks to him for figuring it out & fixing this.

Release notes 1.40

- Sadly, the Dynamic volumewhen there are 2 active sound sources issue is still there.
- Includes a newer version of the C-Media Panel, which has ASIO Panel option when right clicking the tray icon.
- Includes ASIO 2.0.0.7

Change log from Asus:

1. Fix playback issue when using Sequel2 with ASIO setting.
2. Fix GX version error issue.
3. Fix the error message “CmEnhance.exe stop working” may pop out during the driver installation.
4. Fix compatibility issue with “Call of duty:world at war”.

Release notes 1.31

- Added a driver cleaning routine that runs in (silently) just before the driver installation routine. That technically there is no need for cleaning with Driver Sweeper.
- Updated some installation components from latest Meridian2G driver package, that where newer.
- Updated ASIO from 2.0.0.4 to 2.0.0.5
- Added support for HT Omega cards (Claro, Claro Halo, eClaro).
- Driver installation now automatically adds back theequalizer profiles for C-Media Panel.

Release notes 1.30

Unlike the previous driver, this is a fully fledged update to 1793 for WinXP / Vista/ 7. In features updated versions for ASIO, GX & Asus Audio Center.
Its a major driver update as far as UNi customizations go, took me4 days of intensive work and testing, hopefully it was all worth it.

- The UNi installer has been updated, I’ve done multiple tweaks and improvements, whats worth mentioning is the a silent installer option which is set as default,ensuring a smoother driver installation, the only downside is that you won’t be prompted when an error occurs,so if the driver doesn’t install then you need to uncheck this option to see whats the problem.
- Now when installing the driver with any of the two C-Media Audio Panel options will give you the option to also start Asus Xonar Audio Center, which ca be accessed from start menu. This will give you access to the missing options, only keep in mind that by launching XonarAudio Center will cause the DPC latency to rise, but it will revert to normal after a system restart, this is just like with Low DPC Latency version.
- Updated Asio from 2.0.0.1(2) to 2.0.0.4
- Changed the default C-Media tray icon, again thanks to bullseye for providing this.

Release notes 1.28- Hybrid release 1792(XP) & 1793(Win7)
- Updated Driver files for Win 7 & Vista to 1793 . Hopefully installation will work for all now. Thanks to the mysterious Daniel_K for sharing the 1793 drivers with us.
- Added “Asio update from 2.0.0.1 to 2.0.0.2” installation option. As I previously said it, Asio 2.0.0.2 didn’t work that well for me. Might work better with this new driver files (1793) but thats only for Win 7.
- Reverted back to an earlier version of C-media Audio Panel which has the ” panorama enhancement “.
- Some tweaks for the installation process , Removed Eula agreement. By installing this driver you agree with it.
- Added support for X-Meridian 2G. Probably only works with C-media Audio Panel. Need confirmation.

Release notes 1.27
- Changed installer so that C-Media Audio Panel autostarts at system startup. Those who use C-Media Audio Panel please check this poll.

Release notes 1.26

- Downgraded ASIO Bit-perfect from 2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.1 as it was causing random pops & other problems.
- Added “Stereo upmix to 4,5.1,7.1 speakers” option before the installation.
- If you can’t install this version due to certificate / driver signing you can try the 1.20 version, or use this program to bypass.

Release notes 1.25

- Updated ASIO Bit-perfect from 2.0.0.1 to 2.0.0.2 (special thanks to bullseye)
- Fixed C-Media Audio Panel not auto-starting on Windows 7 x86.
- Due to human error for which I am sorry, I didn’t updated all driver files for Win7 & Vista in the 1.20 driver version.
- Thanks to the work of Cracrayol the drivers now feature a new installer for the different customizations packs. No need for batch files introduced in 1.20 .

Release notes 1.20

- ASIO Bit-perfect (which is default) now works on XP.
- The Rear and Center channel delays which whereenabled by default are now disabled. This should fix the strange annoying reverb that people hear with 5.1 headphones
- New installing technique for Low DPC Latency & C-Media. There is also a C-Media Panel with GX turned on. See readme.txt included in the package.
- You can now pre-apply ASIO 1.0 Patch, this should fix the run as administrator thing & some other incompatibilities. See readme.txt included in the package.
- Default Sample Rate after install is now 44.1 KHz.
- Changed the default icon for the Xonar Audio Center (thanks to bullseye).
- Added support for Razer Baracuda AC-1 and Auzentech X-Meridian. I need confirmation that it works.
- Fixed dynamic volume when there are 2 active sound sources , this issue was introduced in 1780 driver. Detailed description here.
- Asio driver 2.0 (bit-perfect) -> which is not working very well for all audio cards.

Release notes 1.01

- Unified Xonar driver for all Asus Xonar Cards: DS, D1 ,D2, DX,D2X, HDAV,HDAV Slim, ST, STX, XENSE
- Fixed 5.1 stereo upmix issue, stereo sounds won’t be upmixed to 5.1,7.1 or 4.0 anymore (stereo is played in 2.0, surround is played in 5.1)
- Unified Xonar driver package for Windows XP/VISTA/7 (32&64) in a highly compressed archive (~13MB) (Vista users will use the Win7 driver)
- Updated OpenAL 2.0.4 to 2.1.0 (for everyone how uses the GX function)
- [minor]GX automatically disabled after installation
- Drastically reduced DPC latency (e.g. from 200µs to 80µs on 5.1 Speakers/44.1KHz), resulting in much less audio/video drop-outs or sound stutters
- reduced memory footprint by approximately 25-30 MB RAM

Zrzuty ekranu:

źródło (część release notes i ramka) i strona uni :

update (21 luty 2012):
Sterowniki w wersji 1.52

edit:(Windows 8):

Jak poradzić sobie z niemożliwością ustawiania dźwięku w windows 8 za pomocą konsoli cmedia lub asus

"5.1. Finding settings path in the registry

1)Press Start -> Run or Search field and type regedit
2)navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet in the left pane
3)Press CTRL+F and type BassBasedBLevel and click find, this will jump you to xonar registry settings path. This “folder” (0005\Settings or any other number)is where the Xonar settings are stored.

5.2 Exporting
4) Right click on Settings “folder” (just like in the attached picture) and click export. Type a name and click Save.

5.3 Edit

Before importing, check your current registry path for the Audio cardsettings, as they might be not stored in “0005″(or any other name) like it was when you saved the registry. If this is different, you need to edit the previously exported reg file (right click->edit) , and replace the old path with the new one (example: …005\settings to …011\settings). Save the file.

5.4 Importing it

Double click on the saved registry file and press “yes” when prompted. Note that you need to restart your PC or disable and enable your Xonar card in Device Manager in order for settings to apply."

Dodatkowo daje Gotowe ustawienia z mojego windows 7( nie każdy będzie specjalnie instalować znów 7 aby exportować settings...

Link :

pass: sg

W moim przypadku było to w folderze 0008,jeśli nie będzie u was działać to wejdzie w regedit i tam poszukajcie lokalizacji(mogą różnić się tylko numerami) i ostatnią lokalizacją. Można wtedy eksportować swoje ustawienia z innej lokalizacji do pliku i edytorem (notepad zmienić treść, pomijając linijke z lokalizacją)

Dodałem nst konfiguracje( ustawienia pod dzwięk 5.1)-standardowo ustawia 2.0 , więc jak macie 2 głośniki to te ustawiani a się nie przydadzą:

ustawienia głośników 5.1 dolbrty pro, lub samo 5.1
Próbkowanie 96khz lub 192
eq rock lub dance
flexbass 120 lub 110

dolby_pro_96_fb120_rock
dolby_pro_96_fb110_dance
dolbry_pro_192_fb120_rock
dolbry_pro_192_fb120_dance
5_1_96_fb110_dance
5_1__96_fb120_rock

pamiętać trzeba że po każdorazowymimportowaniu ustawień konieczny jest restart pc

Dodano: 02 mar 2012, 22:24

Dodałem info jak poradzić sobie z kartami asus w windows 8 cp oraz kilka gotowych konfiguracji z windows 7 które trzeba eksportować.
Sandboxie + UAC Max/Spyshelter P + Webroot SA + OPEN DNS
Odpowiedz
Skoro już taki wątek powstał, to mam kilka pytań co do kartek asusa Smile
This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time