CyberDragon Browser - nowa przeglądarka nastawiona na ochronę prywatności
Pojawiła się nowa przeglądarka bazująca na silniku WebKit (Safari, Chrome, Opera), której celem jest zapewnienie użytkownikowi obszernej ochrony prywatności dzięki wbudowanym mechanizmom. Projekt jest już rowzwijany od kilku miesięcy, ale jakoś tak bardziej chyba w ukryciu, autorem jest Stefan Fröberg, który pojawił się na forum Wildersów w wątku o swoim programie. Nie jest to jeszcze dopracowany projekt i autor go rozwija bazując na opiniach i listach bugów zgłaszanych przez użytkowników.
Cytat:Description

CyberDragon has:

- Tracker blocker. It will block over 6000 various trackers from following your daily surfing habits. Also optional tracker blocker file that list over 30 000 trackers is provided.

- Very strict, zero-tolerance cookie control. By default, only session cookies that have Secure and HttpOnly cookie attributes set are allowed. Also, all 3rd party cookies are blocked by default. These settings can be overrided by site, either blocking or allowing specific cookies, allowing very fine grained cookie control.

- Ability to Spoof Google PREF cookies if needed

- Does not store cookies to hard drive, ever.

- Proxy fetcher. Will allow you to fetch high-anonymous proxies that you can use to hide you IP-address with just 2-clicks (one click to fetch proxies and second click to select proxy from the list). Also proxy checker that list working proxies, their latency, country, SSL support and anonymity level is included.

- Supports SOCKS5 proxies. Can be used with Tor

[Aby zobaczyć linki, zarejestruj się tutaj]

Ostatnia wersja ma numer 1.6.4, a lista zmian do niej za Softpedia jest spora
Cytat:Minor improvements:
Added URL percent decoding.
Add "Save as PDF" button (can be found from top left).
This will let you "print" the currently open web page as an PDF file.
Added Content-Dispostion header support.
Added Find text functionality (Ctrl + F will take you to search field, just type to earch in current document)
Added username & password fields for proxy tab
Added allowed memory stored cookie view to Cookie tab.
Added key shortcut to Hide/Show settings (F12)
Added key shortcut to Home page (Alt + Home)
Updated GeoIP.dat file. This is used by Proxy checker for determining proxy country. This was quite old and outdated already so that''s why the update. Note: If you are a paying customer of MaxMind then you can always use your own more complete GeoIP.dat file. For me, I can''t afford them so that''s why I use free database for determining proxy country.
Major improvements:
Fixed tab opening bug. This was caused by HTTPS Enforcing code (you didn''t even have to had it on).
If the page wanted to open new tab it could not do so.
Updated included Qt Framework library from 5.2.0 to 5.2.1.
SECURITY UPDATE: Updated included OpenSSL library from 1.0.1e to 1.0.1h. Proxy checker works now (please read updated CyberDragonManual.pdf and its Proxy chapter)
Proxy checker simplified.

Strona programu

Wątek na Wilderdsach

"Bezpieczeństwo jest podróżą, a nie celem samym w sobie - to nie jest problem, który można rozwiązać raz na zawsze"
"Zaufanie nie stanowi kontroli, a nadzieja nie jest strategią"
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości